1.Management of Personal Information
This site recognizes the importance of our visitor's personal information and considers the protection of personal information to be a social responsibility. We comply with laws and regulations regarding personal information, and appropriately acquire, use, and manage personal information handled by this site.
2.Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Personal information collected on this site may be used as statistical data in a form that does not allow individuals to be identified. We will also use the information for the purpose of replying to customer inquiries, providing products and services that customers require, and informing customers of new products and services.
3.Personal Information Collected with Cookies
Acquisition of user action history and attribute information
This site uses cookie information to determine which pages customers have visited, their viewing environment, and other user actions and attributes.
Purpose of Use
- To analyze the use of this site, improve site features and optimize its appearance.
- For marketing, survey, and research purporses, by acquiring data in such a way that individuals cannot be identified.
- To combine the information we receive via our contact form to contact customers by email or by phone.
Cookie Settings and Refusing Cookies
- This website uses the access analysis tool Google Analytics and the marketing automation tool BowNow. These tools send cookies to your web browser and make use of that information.
4.Safety Procedures Regarding Personal Information
We take all possible security measures to ensure the accuracy and safety of personal information.
5.Inquiries made by individuals
If you wish to inquire about, correct, or delete your personal information, we will respond to your request after confirming your identity.
6.Prohibition of disclosure of personal information to third parties
We will properly manage the personal information you provide and will not disclose your personal information to any third party except in the following cases
- When we have the permission of the user
- When disclosing information to contractors to whom we outsource our services in order to provide services requested by the person in question
- When disclosure is required by law
7.Compliance with and review of laws and regulations
We will comply with Japanese laws, regulations, and other norms applicable to personal information in our possession, and will review and revise the contents of this policy as appropriate.
8.Other points of note
While we make every effort to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your information during transmission. Customers transmit information at their own risk.
Although we have has taken the utmost care in posting information on this website, we do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of this information. We reserve the right to change the information on this website without notice. We and our affiliates shall not be liable for any direct or indirect loss incurred by you as a result of your use of the information or content contained in this website.